How Do I Change My Mailing Address on My Bill?

The Treasurer/Collector’s office has no legal authority to change mailing addresses on bills.  You must contact the following departments to change your mailing address:

Real Estate, Personal Property and Boat Excise: Board of Assessors:   978-546-2011

Motor Vehicle Excise: Registry of Motor Vehicles @

Water/Sewer: Department of Public Works:  978-546-3525