Other Rockport Historical District Commission Documents
You may view/download HDC guidelines and applications, current and past agenda, minutes of meetings, historical district maps, submitted applications and decision letters by following this link. This link will take you to a Google site that is providing storage for the documents.
- Not all past documents are available, for example electronic submitted applications and decision letters has been a recent addition to our document set. These documents are titled with the property address and application date.
- Agenda documents and meeting minutes are organized in sub-folders by year.
- Guidelines – Historic district guidelines
- The Application Process - The commissions Application Procedures. Must read when submitting an application.
- Application Regulations - Another must read when submitting an application.
- Application – A downloadable application that should be submitted to the town clerk’s office.
- Meeting Minutes – Past meeting minutes organized by year
- Meeting Agenda – Past meeting agenda organized by year
- Submitted Applications – Applications titled by date and property location
- Decision Letters – Decisions titled by date and property location
- Maps – Maps of the 4 Rockport Historic districts
- Pictures – Electronically pictures submitted to the commission
- Bearskin neck Inventory and Pictures – Work products from the ongoing effort to add Bearskin Neck to the downtown historical district.
Questions/Comments may be directed to any member of the HDC. Send Email to RockportHistorical@gmail.com, add name to subject line to direct email to a specific member.
- James Ugone (Chairman)
- Lynn Finnegan
- Kenneth Kaiser
- Tom Stockton
- Paul Woodbury
- Kate Johns