Rockport's Beach and Park Permitting system is now online!
Please read before applying!
- Permits are only issued to groups of 10 or more. A permit is not required when visiting public beaches & parks in groups of less than 10 OR for non-commercial purposes. For more information on the acceptable use of town beaches & parks, please see this link.
- You will receive a notification in your browser window when the permit application is submitted.
- Be sure to use an email address that you check often. You will be receiving your permit electronically as soon as it is approved.
- The approved permit will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org". The subject line will be 'Approved Beach and Park Permit'.
- The permit on your personal phone or tablet will suffice in the event you need to show it to a town official. In other words, no need to print it out!