As of 3/12/21, All Massachusetts residents can preregister to book an appointment at a mass vaccination site at mass.gov/COVIDVaccine. If you cannot use the internet, you can call 978-717-3700 or 211 for help registering over the phone for a vaccination.
Appointments will be offered based on eligibility and available appointments nearby. It is expected that more sites will come online as part of the preregistration process in April.
Timeline for remaining groups:
- March 22nd: Residents 60+ and certain workers
- April 5th: Residents 55+ and residents with one certain medical condition
- April 19th: General public ages 16 years of age and older
The full timeline is available at mass.gov/COVIDVaccinePhases.
The Govenor's Office has received assurances from the federal government that an increased vaccine supply will be available to states soon.
Depending on supply, it could take weeks for people to be notified that an appointment is available at a mass vaccination site.
If you need help getting to a vaccination clinic, please contact CATA for a ride, or Diane Bertolino at the COA.
If you are homebound and need a vaccination at home, and are not yet on the Council on Aging's list, please call Diane Bertolino at the COA. We will call you to schedule vaccinations over the coming weeks.
If you would like to volunteer at a vaccination clinic, please sign up with the Medical Reserve Corps at: MaResponds.org. For assistance registering please contact Liisa Jackson at: LiisaJackson@mrcvolunteer.org You will receive periodic emails offering opportunities to volunteer in the region. When we need volunteers for a given clinic, we will send email requests via Liisa Jackson.
Sign up for Code Red notifications on the Home page.
Eligibility requirements for each Phase of the roll out in MA: mass.gov website.
Please visit this page periodically as it will be updated frequently.
COVID-19 General Information
- Find a Testing Site Near YOU!
- Are you struggling with rent or mortgage payments because of Covid 19? Help is available.
- How has COVID-19 Impacted YOU? (Mass.Gov Survey)
- Re-opening Massachusetts
- MA Dept of Public Health: Coronavirus Information
- Rockport: Covid-19 Updates
- How Coronavirus Attacks the Body - VIDEO - New York Times *VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*
- COVID-19: How to be Safe and Resilient
- Grocery Shopping Options for Residents
- Shopping 2020 Guidelines
- CDC: Use Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow Spread (Sewing Instructions Included)
- The Science Behind Wearing a Mask - December 2020
- MA Order: Wear Face Coverings
- Face Covering Door Sign for Essential Businesses - April 9, 2020
- RBOH Sign: Face Coverings in Common Spaces
- RBOH Orders: Face Covering Orders
Notices to Food Establishments
- Face Covering Door Sign for Essential Businesses - April 9 Order