NEW: Rockport will now be hosting a vaccine clinic via the newly founded Greater Cape Ann Regional Collaborative, at the Community House, 58 Broadway, every Saturday.
All MA residents are welcome. Every Saturday will have the same 10:00 AM start-time and 12:00 PM end-time. Walk-ins are permitted but registration is encouraged.
If you need help getting to a vaccination clinic, please contact CATA for a ride, or Diane Bertolino at the COA.
If you are homebound and need a vaccination at home, and are not yet on the Council on Aging's list, please call Diane Bertolino at the COA. We will call you to schedule vaccinations over the coming weeks.
If you would like to volunteer at a vaccination clinic, please sign up with the Medical Reserve Corps at: MaResponds.org. For assistance registering please contact Liisa Jackson at: LiisaJackson@mrcvolunteer.org. You will receive periodic emails offering opportunities to volunteer in the region. When we need volunteers for a given clinic, we will send email requests via Liisa Jackson.
Sign up for Code Red notifications on the Home page.
COVID-19 General Information
- Find a Testing Site Near YOU!
- Navigating kid-related activities by COVID-19 risk tolerance level.
- Are you struggling with rent or mortgage payments because of Covid 19? Help is available.
- How has COVID-19 Impacted YOU? (Mass.Gov Survey)
- Re-opening Massachusetts
- MA Dept of Public Health: Coronavirus Information
- Rockport: Covid-19 Updates
- How Coronavirus Attacks the Body - VIDEO - New York Times *VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*
- COVID-19: How to be Safe and Resilient
- Grocery Shopping Options for Residents
- Shopping 2020 Guidelines
- CDC: Use Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow Spread (Sewing Instructions Included)
- The Science Behind Wearing a Mask - December 2020
- MA Order: Wear Face Coverings
- Face Covering Door Sign for Essential Businesses - April 9, 2020
- RBOH Sign: Face Coverings in Common Spaces
- RBOH Orders: Face Covering Orders
Notices to Food Establishments
- Face Covering Door Sign for Essential Businesses - April 9 Order