For best results, please use Google Chrome as your web browser.

The following permits now require the contractor/individual conducting the work to apply as a Registered Contractor:

  • Water, Sewer, Stormwater Connection
  • Road Opening
  • Trench Opening
  • Street and Sidewalk Obstruction
  • Driveway and Curb Cut Entrance

Please note: While the application process is moving online, payment still needs to be dropped off at Town Hall, 34 Broadway.

Related Documents