Services of the Town Clerk’s office include:
- Register to vote in person at our office, by mail-in or through the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- Voting takes place at the following locations:
Precinct 1: Rockport Community House, 58 Broadway
Precinct 2: St. Mary's Episcopal Church, 24 Broadway
Precinct 3: Rockport Community House, 58 Broadway
Town Meeting is held at the Rockport High School at 26 Jerden's Lane.
- Recording and issuance of vital records (births, marriages, & deaths)
- All zoning, planning and Historic District filings
- All town meeting and election records
- Annual town census
- Licensing dogs
- Notary services
|Patricia E. Brown||Town Clerk||978-546-5000, ext. 40122|
|Linda Emerson||Assistant Town Clerk||978-546-5000, ext. 40121|